A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Join our driven team in this newly created Electronical Engineer role. In this position, you will be responsible for the development and realization of the control systems for Liquid Crystal windows. You provide solutions aligned with customers and market expectations, from remote controllers up to solutions that can be integrated into intelligent building management systems. You will work closely together with Marketing & Sales, Reasearch & Development, Engineering and external supplier(s). In this role you will be in charge of designing standalone control solutions aligned with market requirements and will develop solutions to interface BMS (building management systems) with our products. You will be also responsible for the realization of control systems with external electrical component makers. You provide technical specifications for standalone and BMS systems and act as the expert for controls, electrical, and BMS within the team. You will also supervise externals suppliers.
Who you are
- You have a technical background (BSc, MSc or PhD), preferably in electrical engineering
- You gained a minimum of 5 years' experience in development of controls and BMS, up to printed circuit board level
- You gained experience in development of building management systems and protocols, eg KNX
- You have experience in management of suppliers
- You have the ability to communicate on technical topics with other departments and external partners
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in Dutch and/or German is an asset
- You possess technical documentation and technical drawing skills
- You are solution driven, pragmatic and have a hands-on approach
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com