A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be Responsible Person as per regulation, lead and manage all quality assurance related aspects for Bulgaria with regards to GDP in alignment with the company strategy defined with the business and global quality functions.
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Implement a Quality Management System at the subsidiary.
- Build quality awareness among company management.
- Take leadership in the performance of Quality Management Reviews.
- Implement HCQ standards and procedures, international and local applicable GDP regulations.
- Ensure that the defined quality systems and standards are implemented and followed so that the high-quality corporate standards are achieved.
- Manage all quality systems as required by HCQ standards like complaints, deviations, CAPAs, documentation, quality risk management, GDP supplier management, product disposition for sale, alerts, recalls, quality trainings etc.
- Release products for the local market.
- Manage quality related aspects of company GDP suppliers.
- Assure external GDP partners in compliance with the corporate standards and local regulations.
- Liaise with corporate quality global functions (HCQ) and report status of quality systems implementation in the company, KPI and quality issues.
- Maintain a documentation system assuring that all local procedures are in line with internal corporate and HCQ procedures and regularly updated.
- Assure that personnel performing GDP related tasks have appropriate training program and receive regular GDP training.
- Manage and follow up quality inspections held by local Health Authorities.
Who you are:
- University degree in Pharmacy with work experience of at least 2 years in the appropriate role (covering QA)
- Thorough knowledge of GDP and applicable Country regulations,
- Demonstrated ability to handle and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize in a meaningful way,
- Demonstrated good written and verbal communication skills,
- Goal and customer-oriented personality with pro-active work approach, accuracy, flexibility, good communication and teamwork skills, loyalty and ability to work with confidential information
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com