A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title - Sr Specialist
Location - Electronic City - Phase 1 Bangalore
Working hours- Open for Night Shift
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Handle credit and collection activities for a specific territory, business segment or region:
- Portfolio size: $15-$30 million
- 300+ customers
- 25+ calls per day
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform the credit and collection activities for LATAM region. Contact customers to request payment for past due balances. Identify reasons for delayed or non-payment of past due balances. Review the status in the accounting system. Interact with various other departments to resolve customer queries and collect the money according to the due date.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for collection of receivables, resolving disputes & claims
- Responsible for the delivery of service levels and SLA/KPI targets for the accounting function.
- Ability to handle complex customer portfolio with large number of customer transactions
- Represent SBS in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with customers, sales, credit control, distribution centre and other stake holders
- Analysing customer’s payment trend to forecast collection for the fiscal month
- Organize and participates in credit control, distribution centre, Sales and Customer meetings.
- Oversee all matters related to cash application, over payment, deduction management (allowable & preventable).
- Back-up and support other A/R personnel as needed
Bachelor degree in any streams (accounting preferred)
4 to 6+ years proven Credit and Collection experience in a corporate environment
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Fluent in Spanish Language
- Proficient Accounting knowledge.
- Proficient Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Proficient SAP Navigation with respect to AR function.
- Proficient MS Office knowledge.
- Basic Business Knowledge.
- Basic Interpersonal Skills
- Basic ability in Problem Solving
- Basic knowledge about Planning & Execution
- Limited know how of Customer Orientation
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Basic know how about High Impact Communication
- Should be able to nurture High Performance in self & team
- Should have affinity towards Leading a Change
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com