A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Lead a project through team work and cross function cooperation to achieve process optimization, quality improvement.
- Work independently and follow DOE/LSS (Lean and Six Sigma) methodology to solve production/quality issues
- Take responsibilities on new process/new product evaluation and support CAPEX project execution.
- Continuous improvement process by promoting LSS, BPS (best practice sharing), and MIDEA culture within the site.
1. Closely team work with related function including Quality, Distribution, RD , OE or Engineering to meet organizational targets
2. Continuously improve process and reduce cost through LSS/DOE/BPS methodology
3. Solve routine trouble and quality issue by logical thinking, and lead project execution
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes
- Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data for continuous improvements
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com