A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Solving Business problems using Analytical tools and techniques.
- Hands on experience in building and implementing advanced statistical modelling , machine learning, Deep learning and Reinforcement learning.
- Implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Work with our stakeholders to understand their priorities, questions, needs, and requests.
- Hand on experience in handling big data and data mining techniques.
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage simultaneous multiple analytics projects.
- Handling ad hoc analysis to support regional / Global business needs.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/BE- CS
- PGDM/MBA in Business Analytics from reputed institution is an added advantage.
4-5 years of experience in Business Analytics role.
- Programming – Python, R, SAS, SQL, PySpark
- Data Visualization – Tableau.
- Strong Knowledge on Statistics, Machine and deep Learning.
In addition to analytical and quantitative skills, a successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Implement data-driven solutions based on advanced ML and optimization algorithms to address business problems.
- Partner with data engineering teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training /evaluation /monitoring).
- Deploy, maintain, and debug ML/decision models in production environment.
- Familiarity with theoretical aspects of ML techniques (generalized linear models, ensembles, SVMs, clustering algorithms, graphical models, etc.), statistical tests and evaluation methodologies.
- Good programming skills (fluent in R/Python/SQL) with experience of using ML toolkits (e.g., sklearn, tensor flow, keras, nltk) to build models for real world problems.
- Should know how to build a machine learning framework.
- Understand and translate stakeholder’s business needs into analytical project design and data-driven insights.
- Lead communications with stakeholders to identify data sources and specify detailed data requests.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional projects.
- Handling Unstructured Data.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com