A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Head of Global Label Management leads the Global Labeling team for Life Science. You drive standardized labeling processes and create and maintain labeling standards. You evaluate and optimize organization design and work processes. You are in close contact with other Stakeholders from Supply Chain, Marketing and Quality. You perform line management and oversight, mentoring and training of his/her team in order to ensure consistency and quality of work. Plans and allocates resources adequately in line with team and departmental objectives. You oversight the relevant global legal requirements and prepare labeling guidelines and policies for regional and local functions. You have a good understand of SAP EHS and you are familiar with industry relevant labeling solutions. As a global Key User for SAP EHS you are responsible of the implementation and roll-out activities of our labeling solutions.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in life sciences (e.g. biologist, chemist), higher degree preferable (e.g. PhD)
- Regulatory Affairs/Product Safety experience
- Very Good Experience in SAP EHS and Labeling Solutions like Loftware
- Proven ability to lead a team of 4 – 6 staff
- Proficiency in multi-tasking in a deadline-controlled and highly-regulated environment
- Ability to manage complex projects within agreed timelines and in compliance with global regulatory/legal requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English. Command of German is an advantage.
- Successful track record contributing to and managing cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic capabilities
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Comfortable working in complex environments, results-driven, collaborative and purposeful
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.