A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Drive and implement SFE process/sop/tools in BU including: target selection, target allocation, customer segment & territory deployment
- Provide analytical supports to BU management team including productivity, sizing, target allocation & dashboard. Provide a deeper understanding of marketplace performance.
- Work closely & well communication with sales, commercial, CRM, incentive team to inspect sales process quality and assist them for the high-quality data.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects for BU or support BO initiative project
Work Experience & Request
- At least 5 years healthcare SFE experiences in business analysis / SFE management
- Good command at Office software, especially Excel and Power point,
- Strong presentation and communication skill
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com