A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The successful candidate will help shape the data strategy and will find opportunities for process optimization based on data mining, process modeling, data analysis and machine leaning methods. As data scientist, you will be responsible for the development of models and algorithms as part of a broader Digital Platform. You will help scientists to codify their knowledge and discover new insights using advanced analytics tools. You will work with various technologies therefore it is important that you are comfortable with multiple standards, programming languages and analytical tools.
Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Who You Are:
- Degree in Biotechnology with experience in using statistical computer languages (Python, R, GraphQl, etc.) to manipulate data and extract insights from large data sets; PHD with 5+ years of related experience or BS with >8 years of related experience.
- Ability to develop & use of predictive modeling
- Experience in various Data Science software packages and Machine Learning frameworks
- Proficient in Data Visualization tools and techniques
- Strong leadership and results oriented personality
- Proven track record in successfully working in a multi-disciplinary, multi-culture, team-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present at internal and external meetings
- Experienced in Biotechnology, Life Sciences and regulated industry
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com