A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The translational innovation platform of Oncology is offering an exciting internship in the future-oriented field of DNA damage response research. As a highly motivated scientist with an extra eye on innovative technologies you will work on state-of-the-art, cell-based mechanistic and phenotypic assays in the field of cancer research.
Who you are:
• Master or PhD student in molecular or cellular biology, or other related biological sciences
• Experienced in cell culture work and cell-based assays, as well as standard molecular and cellular biology techniques such as western blot and/or flow cytometry
• Background in cancer biology and/or DNA damage response is beneficial
• Highly motivated, research-oriented with a problem-solving mindset
• Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• proficient in spoken and written english
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!