A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Operating within the Application Technology Team the Application Project Manager will be responsible to deliver and support an application portfolio for local group functions including finance, procurement, HR etc. ensuring key projects and applications are delivered in an innovative, robust and stable way. Key responsibilities will be to have detailed knowledge and experience in delivering and supporting a wide-ranging application portfolio, ensuring SLAs are being met as agreed in the Business Service. You will manage vendors, identifying and executing on consolidation and rationalisation opportunities, support optimisation of Service Management framework, support audits and liaise with other IT departments to align on delivery of infrastructure components to support our application portfolio.
Who you are:
- Degree Level Education, with sound knowledge of current digitalisation & IT trends and underlying technology.
- Demonstrable Project management / coordination experience
- Understanding of applicable architecture, infrastructure, servers, network etc, strong IT security & quality standards, as well as a solid foundation in IT service management methodology (ITIL)
- Experience of working in a remote team - proven ability to work across geographical boundaries with customers and colleagues in other countries
- Experience working in regulated environments, knowledge of IT system qualification and executing qualification
- Proven to be able to deliver and support a wide-ranging application portfolio, across different technologies and locations, within tight time lines
- A strong team player, with developed interpersonal communication and relationship building, consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues and bottlenecks and resolve concerns that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- A basic understanding of key functionalities within SAP would also be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of application development technology e.g. net, java etc.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com