A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as SCP Application Engineer Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. You will be responsible to develop or customize solutions. You possess deep skills and experience in SAP Cloud Platform development and deployment processes on both SCP Neo and Cloud Foundry environments. Looking for deep expertise in the respective domain.You will create state of the art technical specifications or configuration documents, translate solution design into software code or enhanced configuration. In fact, you will engineer, develop, maintain, test and improve the related Company code and solution. A key success factor for your integration will be your outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in daily use with the change requestors. You will be responsible for code review and adjustment to the code when needed. Thanks to your deep understanding of the SCP domain, you can understand business requirements; you have the capacity to transpose requirements into adequate solutions on time, on quality and on cost. From a technical perspective, we expect the ability to generate and maintain the needed documentation with outstanding quality in use across various SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can collaborate with virtual teams, and having a proven track record of delivering exceptional outcome for the Business.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle SCP implementations encompassing multiple modules/processes
- 3-5 years of experience in SCP development, configurations with at least 2 years of experience in Fiori development in logistics with SAP
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive experience on HANA OData Services, HANA XS/XSJS , SAP Gateway Services, HANA, SQL, ABAP and ABAP CDS is required
- Good hands on experience in using tools Git, Web IDE and Eclipse to develop Fiori applications
- Work experience in SAP Portal and development Knowledge of Portal Service
- Working experience in SAP Cloud Foundry
- Prior experience working in SAP Cloud Platform for Mobility
- Good Experience in development of SAP Fiori applications is required
- Sound knowledge on MVC, Micro services Architecture and web services
- Experience in OData / Rest protocols
- Node.js and React will be an advantage
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams, to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Java-J2EE programming environment, Spring framework and multithreading
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com