A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Location: Bangalore- Jigani
The role of Product Manager, Milliplex will be responsible for online launch of new Milliplex products, developing and enhancing digital product launch strategies, maintaining website data and pricing, creating content and tactics to drive web traffic, and drive ESales of Milliplex. The role will also support offline tactics for a subset of the Milliplex portfolio. Candidates should be skilled at crafting messaging that engages the scientific community, and will working closely with supporting functions in IT, Global Pricing, R&D and MARCOM. This position reports into the Head of Milliplex Reagent Business.
The responsibilities of this role include, but may not be limited to:
- Work with colleagues in marcom, commercial and product management to develop and execute a digital marketing plan that results in growth of the Milliplex EBusiness; engage appropriate resources throughout the organization to drive implementation and execution
- Use strategic and competitive intelligence to develop online messaging and positioning
- Interact with customers, sales representatives and key opinion leaders to understand the Milliplex value proposition and inform strategy
- Maintain scientific/technical knowledge of the portfolio and its impact on the market
- Ensure all external-facing web material for Milliplex is complete, updated and always positioned well against competitors
- Ongoing market & competitive analysis for gap identification and identifying potential technology/product/service development opportunities within assigned portion of portfolio
Who you are:
- Advanced degree in the Life Sciences or 4-5 years of research experience
- Knowledge of the immunoassay and/or protein biomarker space
- 1-2 years of prior experience in marketing, preferably in the Life Sciences; experience driving digital marketing techniques a plus
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and other methods of driving web traffic
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with an innate sales attitude
- Ability to translate technical documents into effective marketing collateral
- Must be creative in developing plans and strategies that enhance market share and understand marketing techniques and their applicability to various customer segments
- Ability to approach all projects with a global mindset
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (Oracle, SAP) a plus
- Travel 20% to regional conferences, tradeshows and sales trainings
Shift Timings: Flexible- as this incumbent will be working with the global teams.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com