A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
For over 30 years, BioControl Systems Inc. has been integral in ensuring the safety of the food supply by developing and manufacturing innovative food safety solutions including rapid microbiology test kits and hygiene monitoring systems. We are now seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist II for our QA group, located in the Factoria area of Bellevue. You will be responsible for maintaining product quality by enforcing Quality policies and procedures to ensure conformance to applicable ISO standards. Primary activities will include:
- Support in the review and management of deviations, non-conformance, change control, and other QMS records
- Performing documentation review and related inspection/release tasks for raw materials, in-process components (WIP), and finished goods (FG)
- Leading or lending support to product/process investigation, development, continuous improvement projects, and
- Conducting internal audits and assisting in external audits.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology
- 3+ years of combined quality control/quality assurance/project management experience within an ISO certified industry
- Proficiency with MS Office or similar software
- Strong verbal and written communications skills that can be adjusted to effectively communicate to peers and superiors; ability to work effectively within a team framework.
- Strong project management skills, ability and interest in global problem solving.
- Ability to consistently exercise discretion and judgement, and independently make routine decisions on daily work.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.