A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
For over 30 years, BioControl Systems Inc. has been integral in ensuring the safety of the food supply by developing and manufacturing innovative food safety solutions including rapid microbiology test kits and hygiene monitoring systems. We are now seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist I for our QA group, located in the Factoria area of Bellevue. You will be responsible for preparing and managing quality management system (QMS) documentation and supporting Quality in enforcing policies and procedures to ensure conformance to applicable ISO standards.
- Preparing (editing, reviewing) and managing (organizing, processing, tracking, storing) QMS documentation in accordance with document control procedures and records retention schedule.
- Compiling various department reports.
- Performing production documentation review and related inspection/release tasks for raw materials, in-process components (WIP), and finished goods (FG).
- Conducting internal audits and assisting in external audits.
- Providing support in the review and management of QMS records such as deviation, non-conformance, and change control.
Who You Are:
- Associate’s Degree in a scientific discipline
- 1+ years of Quality Assurance experience and/or training
- Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences such as microbiology or biochemistry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Strong time management skills to prioritize and multitask in processing high volume of document transactions while ensuring guidelines are followed.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills that can be adjusted to effectively communicate to peers and superiors; ability to work effectively within a team framework.
- Ability to consistently exercise discretion and judgement in daily work.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.