A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role you are responsible for wide-ranging technical SAP EHS activities as you evaluate and optimize organizational design and (work) processes. Above all, your focus is to ensure that the regulatory content in the System is current with respect to global requirements. Thus you coordinate the efficient and timely execution of the mass updates of regulatory master data for SAP EHS and deliver timely. You also oversee the data maintenance of key users in the EHS environment such as list substances, pure substances and dangerous goods classification substances. The maintenance of rule sets and specification of SDS templates will be also part of your job. You Further you develop and support IT applications within the Digtital Transformation and Hazardcommunication Group (MS Access, SQL, Python or other programming languages). In addition, you coordinate and perform the testing, evaluation and analysis of new functionalities, securing the continuous improvement of data and content support as well as efficient working procedures.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in natural sciences (e.g. biologist, chemist) or technologie, higher degree preferable (e.g. PhD)
- first experience in the area of chemical regulations would be beneficial
- SDS authoring as an asset
- IT developmentsupport experience
- Very good PC skills (MS Office , Python, SQL, other programming languages desirable)
- Very good command of English, other language proficiencies will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal/intercultural skills
- Comfortable working in complex environments
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com