Show All Results
Sr. Analyst/Specialist-Scientific content writer-Materials science
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Specialist/ Sr. Analyst–will support the digital marketing content initiatives for materials science portfolio of the life science business
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As part of the Digital Marketing Content team, the candidate will research, evaluate and develop scientific content for the company’s Materials Science product portfolio including 3D Printing, Nano-materials, Biomaterials, Micro/Nano-Electronics, Bio-electronics, Polymer Science etc. The content will be used on the company’s ecommerce website in order to help the customers make their purchase decisions and enhance the user experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Write/develop scientific content for product specific pages, technical articles, landing pages, technical bulletins etc
• Quality validation of the content generated by others
• Publishing content via the Company’s content management system
• Improve web traffic and product searchability of the material science portfolio
• Support projects related to material science portfolio
• Additionally, the candidate is expected to support team efforts as assigned in order to meet department, business unit, and company objectives.
MSc/PhD in Materials Science/Nano Science/Nano Technology discipline with at least 2 years’ experience as a scientific content writer/curator.
• 1-2 years of experience in scientific content writing is preferred, or demonstrated writing skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze market data to gather actionable insights
• Experience in R&D, product management, competitor analysis, product ideation will be an added advantage
• Experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and google analytics is a plus
Technical Skills / Competencies:
• Familiar with current research and trends in Materials Science.
• Understanding of key competitors within the life science chemicals market
• Strong writing skills with a proven track record of producing high-quality scientific content for global audience.
• Ability to produce accurate and well written scientific content without the need for further editing and proofing.
• Proficient in searching, navigating and comprehending peer-reviewed scientific literature.
• Ability to understand and produce information that researchers will find most useful during product evaluation.
• Good proficiency in MS Office.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Basic proficiency in problem solving, planning & execution, business acumen, customer orientation and high impact communication.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance.
• Good Team-player
• Proficient in interpersonal skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com