A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: our Application Consultant acts as E2E (exchange to exchange) responsible for the Supplier domain of the MDG (Master Data Governance) system to provide state of the art master data solutions. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements, following established processes to meet customer requirements. You will interact with our Business facing Master Data organisation to plan, prepare, execute and monitor projects, as well as individual Change Requests. The execution will be either performed by the ‘Application Consultant’ directly or by leveraging technical skills as provided by external partners, to ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring, while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance. Responsibilities of the role will also include Operational Vendor Management & Reporting, Incident Management / Problem Management, ensuring project delivery execution as per committed milestones through proper reporting of demand forecast, capacity planning, WP planning and execution tracking, orchestrating and project delivery, as well as change and release management.
Who you are:
- You should be educated to Bachelor / Masters degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and / or Business Administration
- You must have a significant level of experience in software or applications services and project delivery, with a preferred background in an international environment.
- You must be fluent in both written and verbal English. In addition, fluency in German would be an advantage.
- A strong understanding of SAP MDG focusing on the Supplier domain (MDG-S concepts BP/vendor) is essential, as is the ability to customize / review MDG-S configuration and to create corresponding technical specification; MDG concepts (Data modelling, BRF+, ALE, Web Services, etc.)
- It would be highly desirable for you to have an understanding of the ‘Consolidation engine’ (UI process & set up experience) - also in ABAP (programs, function modules, enhancements) debugging capabilities, with a knowledge in SOA and IDoc replication.
- Good ERP domain knowledge primarily in the Purchasing module would also be an advantage.
- You will possess natural interpersonal and organisational skills, be a strong communicator, with the ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously.
- You must be able to travel as part of this role.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com