A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Head of Recruiting and Onboarding Services is accountable to ensure high quality recruiting and onboarding administration globally. This includes managing a large team across several countries, time-zones and cultures. The service portfolio contains the entire end-to-end administration of recruiting administration globally including case and knowledge management, data administration and document creation. Additionally, interview scheduling vendor / supplier management and stakeholder management within HR, the business sectors and within our business services is part of the responsibility of this role. In addition, the Head of Recruiting and Onboarding Services is the global onboarding process owner at our company. So, the holder of the position is in charge of defining, implementing and executing the onboarding process. For the strategic countries China, US and Germany the holder of this positions manages so-called Welcome Centers that are coordinating onboarding activities for the new staff and hiring managers. For the rest of the world (RoW) only the process and the onboarding technology are offered and administered by the holder of this position.
Who you are:
• A degree in business administration or equivalent
• several years’ experience in HR services, Recruiting / Onboarding administration preferred
• several years in shared services center within large, global companies
• Basic experience in vendor / supplier management
• Strong international team management and Basic project management skills
• English skills native / C1 level, all other languages are a plus
• Basic understanding of Finance & IT
• Customer-oriented, pragmatic problem-solving & tech-savvy mindset
• Excellent communication & intercultural skills
• Confidentiality & discretion
• Reliability & flexibility/resilience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com