A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Business Process Architect Account-to-Report you conceptualize and implement functional solutions in the company’s global ERP platform (running SAP AG’s software) and related applications for the global business processes in the accounting area. You develop concepts for system-dependent processes and optimize them with respect to best practices and SAP standards, and thereby affect a standardization of processes and applications. You maintain proper documentation of processes and systems, design test cases, test scripts, trainings etc. to ensure the proper operation of the finance component of the global templates. In addition, you act as functional consultant to the Process Owner. Finally, you support new implementations of the global templates in each of the company’s subsidiaries worldwide. You act as specialist contact and trainer for consultants, programmers and the key user/end user community in the accounting area. As such you permamnently strive to keep your knowledge in the accounting and corresponding technological fields up-to-date.
Who you are:
- University degree or comparable education and experience in Accounting, Business Administration, computer sciences or neighboring fields
- Hands-on experience in financial accounting, preferably in a shared-service center (10 years+)
- Expert-level knowledge in setting-up and using SAP FI preferably based on SAP S4/HANA. SAP certification is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in reporting and consolidation processes and tools (SAPB BW/BPC, BO FC etc.)
- Experience with leading small, international teams
- Willingness to travel up to 30 % of your time
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of other languages (esp. Spanish) is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com