A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This role supports the company's Center Management as part of a global and cross-functional team within the Strategy Realization Office.
Main responsibilities are:
- management of system and application performance in all Merck Business Services (MBS) locations globally
- harmonization of system and application requirements from all MBS functions, transformation teams and locations
- collaboration with the global demand and project manager from IT to develop solutions to business issues
- influence of global IT management to make necessary resource assignments to key topics
- usage of system technologies to enable organizational change processes – such as telephony strategy and system interface connectivity improvements, etc.
- redesign of application and system infrastructure requirements to enable end-to-end processes and cross functional – cross cutting – capabilities
- lead of the configuration discussions with a strong ERP, Data-FileServer and general infrastructure professional background
Who you are:
- Sound experience in leading and/or working with cross-functional teams in Shared Service Center environment
- Deep understanding of ERP systems, Data-FileServer and general IT infrastructure
- Solid track record in managing IT set-ups for enterprise environments
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%)
- Fluent in English
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com