A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Senior Consultant- Ariba
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will work as a Senior Ariba Buy Application Engineer Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. The Ariba Engineer possesses deep skills and experience in design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba On-Demand solutions with a focus on downstream processes (Procure to Pay, Invoicing, Ariba Procurement Content, etc.) but with exposure to the upstream processes (Sourcing, Contracts, etc.). In this job, you will:
- Leverage best practices to design, implement, and support configuration /development for Source to Pay business processes in an Ariba environment
- Be the Senior advisor showcasing expert knowledge of Ariba applications in fit-gap design/solution workshops and meetings, managing Ariba changes and enhancements as the SME in Buy to Pay Processes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the overall solution architecture and cloud integration methods with SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle and other legacy applications
- Collaborate with SAP Ariba AMS/Shared Services/support teams to resolve Ariba product/config related issues with service requests requiring Ariba cloud support (customizations, config)
- Maintain our Ariba Deployment playbook and lead localization/functional configuration and cutover for each implementation cluster
- Gain visibility and knowledge of new product enhancements and roadmap in order to drive sustainable solution design and value realization
- Collaborates with Ariba testers or key users to ensure quality assurance
- Deliver state of the art Functional specifications or configuration documents
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle Ariba cloud implementations encompassing multiple Ariba modules/processes
- 8-10 years of project solutions delivery (development/configuration) experience with at least 6 years of experience in Ariba solutions integrated with SAP, with at least one global company
- Procurement/Procure to Pay Operations and SAP-MM experience is desired along with Ariba Solution Architecture and capabilities experience
- Knowledge of Ariba configuration capabilities and automation OOTB features e.g. web service integration tasks, APIs, workflow config
- Demonstratable knowledge of Ariba P2P, including Invoice Pro/ICS solution, and cXML eCommerce integration
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Extensive knowledge of implementing Ariba services such as Ariba Network commerce automation with a good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. SAP, MDM etc.
- Experience with CIx connector, SAP PI/PO, APIs, Asapio ACI
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams, to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com