A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as an Ariba Buy Application Engineer Technical Integration Junior Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. The Integration engineer possesses skills and experience in Ariba cloud interface design connecting with various systems, specifically SAP S/4 Hana and ECC 6.0. In this job, you will:
- Understand the overall solution architecture and integration requirements with SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle and other legacy applications
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the overall Ariba solution architecture and cloud integration methods like API’s and CIx adapters
- Develop and debug ALE, BAPI, RFC, ABAP Objects
- Configure Technical landscape with SAP ECC and S4
- Analyze and Monitor integration systems (such as PI)
- Perform evolutionary maintenance of specific Ariba PI-based integrations/services
- Maintain ASAPIO ACI content for master data transfer between ERP/ARIBA
- Deliver state of the art technical specifications or configuration documents
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 2-5 years of project solutions delivery (ABAP development, PI/PO configuration) experience with at least 3 years of experience in Ariba upstream or downstream solutions integrated with SAP
- Extensive experience in IDOC, ALE, ALV, BDC, JDBC, SOAP, HTTP, SFTP, & File (FTP) adapter's and a firm understanding of SSL certificates
- Can configure, enhance and develop such interfaces on multiple SAP ERPs (E.g. ECC 5, ECC6 and S4)
- Extensive experience in Ariba Master Data Dictionary, Data Objects, constraints and relational model
- Understands very well how to read through Ariba master data error log files to identify root-cause of data load issues
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Integration experience with SAP PI/PO, APIs, Asapio ACI
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams, to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com