Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for Managing Metabolic and Thyroid Portfolio with 1 direct report (Associate Manager, Marketing)
- Manage launch of new strategic initiatives for Market Penetration for the Metabolic Portfolio with key focus on Thyroid segment
- Responsible for the topline and brand profitability
- Handle the Stage Gate for the new launches for validation of the product concepts with the key stakeholders
- Media Planning / Execution in coordination with the Marketing Services team
Formulation of marketing strategies, Communication development
- Building strong Marketing programs Tracking and measuring the impact of the Marketing Programs.
- Managing the Creative agencies
- Build relationships into Key Opinion Leaders / influencers, and utilize relationships for shaping market initiatives, and for driving sales.
- Support and drive sales – work in close partnership with Cross Functional teams to ensure marketing programs are driven consistently and in a high-quality manner.
Who You Are
- Experienced professional with high energy levels & passion to build big brands along with Leadership skills.
- Highly focused individual who believes in singularity of purpose and understands the team dynamics.
- A creative thinker who understands the value of communication and customer preferences.
- Self-motivated individual with strong product knowledge with go getter attitude.
- Proven track record in brand performance with skills and interest in,
- Brand management
- New launches and Brand life cycle management
- Brand positioning initiatives
- Brand communication activities
- Digital marketing skills
- Key medico marketing activities with competitive sustainable advantage
- Business development
- Strategic planning, analysis and execution
- Education qualification: B. Pharm, MBA, Marketing or equivalent degree
- Years and industry experience: 10+ years
Link to Landing page : http://bit.ly/2QlQedl
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com