A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance to grow within our organization. At GOglobal, you will follow a 24-month individual rotation plan, gain international experience and receive exposure to the business as well as visibility at senior management level. On top, you will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, from valuable training sessions to foster your professional and personal development and you will gain plenty of opportunity for networking.
In the course of a 24-month rotation plan, you get to know the multiple aspects of the Life Science division. The current market is promptly moving from analog to digital and so are our resources, greatly expanding to be ahead of the curve. This is a future-oriented and strategic topic. This role offers a very versatile spectrum of activities, interacting as a business partner with internal and external stakeholders across the EMEA region.
Your first assignment focuses on 2 major topics: 1. Creation of an optimized B2B opportunities submission form (50%) and 2. Harmonization of JIRA Data in alignment to SAP NEXT project (50%).
After a first assignment at your home base in Germany, you will be going international to one of our subsidiaries for a second assignment. In the third assignment, you will get the chance to broaden your perspective and experience back in Germany.
Who you are:
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Web Design or Business Administration
- International experience as well as first practical experience via internships
- Fluency in English (German or other language skills a plus)
- You are a solution-oriented partner with analytical/problem solving skills
- Project management experience and excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Detail-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks
- Experience working in a matrix resourcing environment with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
Start of the Program: September, 2020
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com