A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Service Level Management Expert role in Service Experience works closely with the process owner of the global MBS Service Level Management and Service Catalogue Management processes. Main focus will be maintenance and change control of the MBS Service Catalogue across all functions of MBS. The role serves as a point of contact for any related matters, thus maintains relationships to all relevant parts of the organization and the company's group functions. It also supports the establishment of a global, cross-functional, consistent and aligned Service Level Agreement (SLA) reflecting general service provisioning parameters and quality, including the evaluation of service performance and customer satisfaction against the agreed service quality. Additionally, the management of the widely established Intra Group Agreements (IGAs) – the formal contracts of the company group subsidiaries – will be sustained. In an ever-changing environment, continuous improvement opportunities will permanently be sought, and agreed initiatives will be executed.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business economics, communications or related field
- 5+ yrs. of service management experience
- Experience in process management, project management and/or quality management
- Proven skills to work accurately on structured and detailed data sets
- Ability to present in a clear and widely comprehensible way
- Be communicative, work well independently and in an organizational/virtual team – internationally
- Be service and customer oriented – end-to-end
- Have a purposeful and targeted mindset of
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com