A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will be an internal based account manager and will manage sales processes in standard and tactical accounts throughout the US. You will understand the company’s services and communicate the relevant service benefits and value to consistently achieve or exceed the territory sales plan. You will evaluate new leads coming in through web and phone-based inquiries and generate new leads via research and prospecting. Ability to travel several times per year for sales related activities.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Genetics or closely related discipline or 4+ years of working in a lab environment
- 1+ years of experience as a Technical Sales Representative or similar equivalent related sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Genetics or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Toxicology is highly desired.
- Familiarity with current industry specific regulatory guidelines
- Experience with Lead Generation
- The employee must occasionally lift objects up to 40 lb. such as catalogue cases, trade show stands etc.
- Ability to travel several times per year for sales related activities
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.