Show All Results
Operator, Warehouse 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Supports the shipment of customer orders following current procedures and guidelines for selecting, checking and/or packing. Process inbound shipments by unpacking and restocking, following current procedures and guidelines.
- Packs items for shipment to customer
- Checks chemicals, catalog number, lot number, special requests information, unit size and weights against order documentation found in packing or receiving instructions
- Packs the material, following established procedures and instructions while complying with hazard regulations
- Applies all required labels and markings to box to comply with hazardous materials regulations
- Stages finished boxes to be metered/shipped
- Pulls items for customer orders
- Accurately and neatly pulls materials from stock areas for customer orders
- Stages completed orders in appropriate area of facility
- Uses proper equipment for appropriate order (size of order, weight, etc.)
- Receives product
- Unpacks shipments for put away
- Picks up trash and debris in work station and stock areas
- Keeps work area and stock location safe, clean, and organized
- Keeps packing materials organized and stored safely
- Performs shelf maintenance in stock areas
- Audits shelves to ensure inventory and correct product location
- Using SAP, Inventories, orders, receives, and stores all needed materials
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule
- May sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch or crawl for long periods of time and be able to stay on your feet for eight hours
- May lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
Who you are:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 6+ months of work experience
- 3+ years of work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate RF scanner, pallet jack, selecting carts, packing equipment (tape machines, etc.), and various cutting instruments.
- Solid computer literacy
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.