A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Market HR Lead for Spain you will head our HR organization for Spain. You will shape the Market HR organization for an European key country with an integrative, strategic, future-oriented attitude. You and your team contribute to the Business Strategies by proactively addressing the people dimension on a local level in alignment with our company’s People and HR Strategy. Your organization represents the “HR engine” as well as the “face of HR” for most line managers in the country, thereby significantly contributing to the People and HR Strategy implementation of our company. You strongly influence our HR Strategy 2022 by ensuring strategic alignment and successful collaboration with critical stakeholder groups, such as Sector HR, Innovation HR, Labor Relations and Works Council.
Who you are
- Masters degree
- 5 – 10 years of experience in HR leadership roles in a corporate, multinational environment
- Sound knowledge of Spanish Labor Relations and the Spanish labor market
- Proven ability to manage successfully in a global matrix organization including a large variety of senior-level key stakeholders and their expectations
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Solution- and future-oriented thinking
- Previous experience with leading both direct and indirect / project teams
- Project management experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com