A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: With the implementation of the new ERP System at Darmstadt and Gernsheim site, the Site Management cross-charging process is undergoing profound changes. You will be part of the Project Team Site to Service Charging supporting these changes. In your role you will be amongst other, supporting the Interim Service Charging process by preparing reports, including the preparation of booking files, as well as running and analyzing check reports in excel and SAP.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Masters student in Economics / Finance
- Completed internships in industrial companies, preferably in accounting or finance.
- Excellent verbal and written in English and German
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint,
as well as SAP FI/CO
- Comfortable to work independently and to contribute your own ideas
- Self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged and self-organized
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com