A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Process Specialist you are responsible for designing the process catalogue framework, the as-is process assessment in all systems together with IT, MBS and other functions and you will continuously report the process-KPIs as input for the Global Solution Owner & Process Managers. You will technically set up and maintain the process catalogue tool and define the roll-out the documentation framework. As Process Specialist you are accountable for the as-is process documentation and the process catalogue. You will apply process mining technology to identify immediate improvement potentials. Furthermore you will document the process KPIs in the process catalogue and perform continuous ad hoc analyses of the processes based on documented performance indicators and serve as point of contact for KPI requests.
Who you are:
- University, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in either Information Technology, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 5 years of experience in process management and governance in the finance context of ERP systems
- Strong Process Excellence Skills (e.g. process quality evaluation, design improvement, process mining)
- Experience with Finance, Procurement and/or HR Data Sets and Processes
- 1-3 years working experience in international teams
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication, German language skills are a plus
- Customer-oriented, pragmatic problem-solving and tech-savvy mindset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com