A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will be part of our Life Science Division. The current market is promptly moving from analog to digital and so are our resources, greatly expanding to be ahead of the curve. This is a future-oriented and strategic topic. This role offers a very versatile spectrum of activities, interacting as a business partner with internal and external stakeholders across countries, focusing on southern countries. Your role focuses on implementing and providing support for B2B components and PipeLine (e-shop platform) with our trading partners across multiple platforms and third party platform providers. Your role includes 4 main verticals of activities: Implement B2B components (40%), routine support/maintenance of Trading Partner Interactions within the EMEA region (40%), participate in corporate/divisional/regional projects as B2B/EDI subject matter expert (10%) and documentation (10%). This position can be office based or home based, in the Netherlands and in further locations across Europe.
Who you are:
- You are a solution-oriented business partner
- You completed a Bachelor’s degree or gained equivalent industry experience
- You gained 3+ years’ EDI experience (required)
- You preferrably gained 3+ years’ SAP experience
- You have 3+ years’ experience implementing electronic transaction formats (EDIFACT, idoc, X.12, XML)
- You have 3+ years’ experience working with B2B communication channels (Http/s, VAN, AS2, FTP)
- You have 3+ years’ experience working in customer facing service role (customer/technical service/retail)
- You gained working knowledge of “order to cash” business process
- You possess great analytical/problem solving skills
You have excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com