Show All Results
Planning and Scheduling - Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Purpose of the Job:
Manage activities of planning group to achieve targeted service, Production Planning and Scheduling, MPS (Master production Scheduling, shift roaster and resource planning for production, Raw material planning, Supplier review, Vendor qualification, Supply Reliability, Fill Rate, Back Order, Inventory levels. Meet established objectives. Support planning and production team in day-to-day Planning activities while acting as an important point of contact for local frontline Commercial team, Internal ISCO team as well as Global Supply Chain colleagues. Support the business for Bulk Initiative with cost target and lead time. Overall to meet demand and supply gap in an efficient way for the organization.
- Production Planning and scheduling
- Cost analysis to make decision for Buy Vs Make
- Cross-Functional team meetings
- Leadership and Entrepreneur quality to achieve define objectives
- Use Forecasting data for effective and efficient production planning
- Drive tactical inputs from front-line Sales, Marketing to improve the overall forecasting process. Pass on forecasts to Global SC in a timely manner.
- Participation in S&OP process and facilitate timely and efficient gathering and dissemination of information.
- Manage the day-to-day purchase planning activities for procured products from intercompany suppliers; manufacturing and pack-down products to bring on shelf.
- Ensure timely purchasing of replenishments and back orders from supply locations.
- Ensure timely manufacturing or purchasing of replenishments and back orders
- Create processes to monitor orders from customers and supplies from internal sources to ensure robust and timely information flow
- Effectively communicate and coordinate the flow of information necessary to plan, evaluate performance, and highlight risks.
- Ensure cross functional co-ordination with Commercial, Customer Excellence, Regulatory/Trade Compliance, Manufacturing, QC/QA, Pack-Down, Analytical, Distribution & Logistics for an efficient material and information flow.
- Effectively network with ISCO colleagues as well as with counterparts across with a view to introduce best practices.
- Uses analytical skills to immediately resolve issues and prevent recurrence.
- Participate in projects at a country/regional level as needed to drive improvements at a local level.
- Assist in the implementation of all SAP planning modules.
- Meet major account customers to derive inputs and drive improvements in SC processes.
- Maintain and monitor Fill Rates, Stocking of India produced materials, inventory levels to ensure service & inventory levels are well-balanced and on target.
Competencies and Skills :
Management Skills : Ability to multitask, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills, good coaching and influencing skills, strong active listening skills, and ability to articulate and formulate decisions and actions in clear business language, excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to deliver decision ready presentations.
Excellent leadership capabilities: Mature personality with the standing to be the voice of the partner within our team and customers.
Established or quickly build up internal network for the faster decision.
Project Management Skills : Outstanding project and time management, and demonstrated delivery of continued high quality work in a changing and innovative environment. Ability to prioritize well and define own working priorities in a 'maze' of potentially conflicting demands, expectations and requests
Personal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills in an expert, senior executive in multi-cultural environment. Strong result orientation and communication with impact. Strong problem solving skills, creative, strategic and analytical thinking. Strong “can do”/self-starter attitude
Committed team member and contributor, receptive to feedback
Who you are:
- Graduation / Post Graduation in Science or Engineering + Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Work experience in production or manufacturing industry is preferable
- Be able to lead. motivate and Influence the group of technical and non-technical team
- Be an active member in dynamic and multi-cultural team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com