Show All Results
Intern at Innovation Center - Inception Team
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Intern (m/f) at Innovation Center - Inception Team
Your Role: Our goal at Inception stage, is to enable our intrapreneurs to transform their early ideas and concepts into exciting and viable businesses. During your internship with us, you will get the opportunity to gain valuable insights into the development of innovation projects in a stimulating intrapreneurial environment. As part of our Team, you will gain experience at the interface of idea generation and execution (focus on early- / seed-funding-stage) in an environment which links a start-up like culture with the corporate world.
In your role you will support different project teams working on future life science and/or health care technologies. Based on your qualifications and interest, you support our innovation teams in tasks like analysis and concept development to validation - both from a technical and/or business perspective. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to help shape our innovation process / ecosystem itself by supporting different internal projects.
- Advanced student (Master or PhD) in science or engineering AND a secondary qualification in business (e.g. through business degrees or classes, extra-curricular activities and/or internships experience) or vice versa
- Analytical competence and reliable handling of complex issues
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Open-minded and able to think out-of-the-box
- You are proactive, flexible and eager to learn daily
- Outstanding record of academic achievements
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Strong in MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel)
- Internships in the pharma / life science industry or consulting; international experience is a plus
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Please apply online with a motivational letter, your CV and relevant certificates!
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!