A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Represent the Country Medical Director guaranteeing Medical Governance for all assigned duties and interactions inside and outside of the company and with all related stakeholders
- Aligns with all GMA, MAP and Commercial partners as well as all other business stakeholders to ensure overall Medical objectives are achieved and aligned with Local, Regional & Global strategies
- Provide strategic scientific contribution and generate Medical Value to the Product Manager, Market Access Strategic Manager inside the BU
- Ensures that local Medical activities are aligned with the GMA & GDS Medical Affairs Strategic Plan (MASP), and other applicable guidance
- Relation Leadership with KTLs, institutions and academies
- Support for the development & implementation of scientific activities and approved clinical studies developed within the Business Unit
- Management of MSL/MSLs if pertinent to the Country/BU guarantee that the Medical – MAP –Commercial model is implemented in the field
- Provide and complement medical training, according to the medical needs, of KAMs / KIMS.
- Provide scientific support to the different BU in order to ensure that medical and educational needs are covered of internal and external "stakeholders".
- Identify unmet clinical opportunities and develop the respective MASP and OP for improvement.
- Provide scientific support and work with the MAP function in order to reduce access barriers for patients
- Be the contact point of the technical and scientific committees and decision makers of all involved institutions
- Contribute to RCO to support the development of Global Studies, Local or ISTs with the Products approved by GMADB and the Health Authorities.
- Coaching to MSL, KAM / KIM in medical matters
- Support and review of the promotional material developed.
- CLEAR Administration as appropriate to the extent of their role
- Development of the product & monograph dossiers
Who you are:
- University degree (Doctor) as Physician is requested, Internal Medicine degree
- Proved training/experience in Epidemiology, RWD, Clinical Pharmacology and/or Administration is requested
- Scientific and / or clinical training in area of relevance to position strongly preferred
- Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (4 years minimum)
- Previous MSL or Medical Manager experience required (2 years)
- Previous experience leading teams and/or mentoring new hires and working in teamwork preferred
Job- Specific Competencies & Skills
- Ability to work and develop Highly Effective Strategic Teams
- Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
- Capability to understand, asses, interpret and transmit Clinical studies (write reports)
- Auto management capabilities (capable of demonstrating last experiences)
- Strategic thinking with sound basic medical principles and she/he must understand implications and relationship with Marketing department Demonstrable experience in team working experience)
- English language competency (minimum 80%- written and oral) and fluency in local language
- Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teaching and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Master communicator to HCPs and peers, in both small and large groups
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com