A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Lead and direct aspects of portfolio management, business development (portfolio and geographical expansion), and relationship management of our Premier Partners, i.e. our strategically-relevant third-party manufacturers. Responsible for defining objectives, developing marketing plan and executing marketing plan for Partner brand portfolios that align with the business strategy. The planning and execution must address market and operational variations between geographies. The financial objective is to realize sales growth performance expectations on annual revenue generation of ~50M EUR. The role leverages:
- Expertise of the Life Science marketplace & customer segments.
- Understanding of channel distribution strategy and execution.
- Millipore Sigma capabilities, especially our eCommerce platform & global logistics network.
- Global and local commercial area engagement between multi-national organizations.
- The skills and personality traits to devise, communicate, champion, project manage and execute a global, channel-optimized, marketing plan.
Who You Are:
- BS degree in a scientific, engineering or business discipline with 8+ years’ experience working in life sciences or related industry.
- Experience in product management, marketing and/or customer facing role in the life sciences industry.
- Ability to autonomously manage a product portfolio and/or customer account subset.
- Ability to determine trends and business needs from analysis and insight gathering.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership, sales, marketing and operational professionals to yield actionable results.
- Ability to work across various geographies and cultures including APAC and Europe.
- Able to travel both domestic and internationally, up to 20% of the time.
- Masters Degree in a scientific discipline and/or MBA.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to socialize consistent internal and external messaging in matrix-dominant organizations.
- Self-motivated, independent and execution-focused in order to meet objectives with internal and external dependencies and across situations with the possibility of conflict and ambiguity.
- Bilingual ability a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.