A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: as an Associate Scientist in the Analytical Chemistry Department, you will perform a wide variety of routine and custom assays to GMP standards. The main analytical techniques you will use are HPLC, UHPLC, SDS-Page, IEF, CE, UV and particle counting. You will also have responsibilities for laboratory housekeeping, preparation of reagents, stock control and equipment maintenance.
Who you are:
- You will have a university degree in chemistry, biochemistry or a closely related subject.
- You will have a laboratory experience in an industrial setting.
- You will have worked previously in a GMP environment
- You will have a good knowledge of a wide range of modern analytical techniques
- You will be bright, hard-working, self-motivated and enjoy working in a team environment
- You will possess excellent oral and written communication skills and IT skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com