A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Global Process Excellence Team is part of the Business Tools and Digitalization (BT&D) organization. We design effective business processes, provide unique solutions and act as the go-to team for CRM (e.g. Salesforce) and other business tool partnership, enablement and adoption for internal customers globally.
Being part of the BT&D organization, he or she will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Process Excellence and act as the go-to person for CRM tools and projects partnership with internal customers.
- Perform first-level Salesforce administration functions including but not limited to user account set up, daily user support, system configuration and maintenance.
- Participate in the preparation of training materials for the business processes and Salesforce.
- Assess user competencies, define training needs and implement training program.
- Deliver targeted and general training to users via collaboration tools and/or in-person training.
- Working closely with stakeholders who are Salesforce users and contribute to the creation and maintenance of KPI through reporting.
- Contribute to improve/simplify sales, marketing, and customer excellence processes and systems.
- Work with business users and Commercial Operation Excellence team members to identify opportunities for system/business process improvement and document system change requirements.
- Act as the voice of the field in global major programs and drive the adoption of changes possibly coming from global enhancements to the field.
- Willingness to perform domestic and global travel on limited basis.
Who you are:
- 1+ year of Salesforce or similar CRM experience
- 2+ years of sales processes, enablement, tools, and/or process optimization experience
- 1+ years of experience with training facilitation to Sales or commercial operations teams
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Office Tools including Excel and Power Point to generate status updates and other forms of communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business-related field
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- Rigorous analytics, sense of confidentiality, well-structured and disciplined
- Aptitude with training/onboarding new users of various digital tools
- Aptitude with the back end of mobile tools, such as supporting Salesforce mobile applications
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical Business Environment
- Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism, interpersonal communication, proactive problem solving and critical attention to quality
- Prior work experience within a multi-national, multi-cultural organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to work within a global, multi-cultural environment
- Proactive and strong decision-making skills
- Ability to be extremely responsive to internal and external customer needs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.