A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are currently searching young talents for an internship establishing modern cheminformatics techniques within the data science team of our digital business unit.
The candidate is expected to self-dependently execute tasks in the project with deep knowledge of chemistry and digital drawing tools. Open communication within the team is needed to help understand and implement the requirements.
Merck offers young talents the opportunity to shape their career, working in an interdisciplinary high-performance team that is focused on innovation in the intersection of business, chemistry and digital technology. This offer includes:
- Opportunity to expand your skills in a scientific, technical and business dimension at the same time
- Intellectual challenge to solve some of the most complex problems in the industry and innovate on entirely new digital business models
Who you are:
- Undergraduate in Chemistry, Bio/Cheminformatics or a similar field
- Familiar with digital chemistry tools
- Knowledge of modern computer and data environments
- Scripting and programming experience is a plus
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!