A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This role will support the Global N&I franchise communications team in the development and tactical execution of therapeutic area and internal communications activities. Activities include leadership and coordination of unbranded disease awareness campaigns (e.g. World MS Day); internal employee engagement campaigns; maintenance of communications toolkit materials; liaison with country communications colleagues in local affiliates around the world; strategic oversight and maintenance of unbranded webpage; social media strategy and execution; draft communications materials including but not limited to: press releases, media pitches, internal articles, talking points, presentations, social media posts and internal company communications; day-to-day management of PR agencies and vendors.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years in a corporate communications position, PR agency, pharmaceutical, or related position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
- Ability to formulate and execute new approaches to communications problems
- Flexibility- including occasional travel and some weekend responsibilities
- Fluent English - excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com