A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We have established a new Strategy Realization Team in Life Science and are looking for driven, curious, and impact-focused individual to join us. You will be a part of a team shaping the future and solving the toughest problems in Life Science. In this role you support executive’s cross functional business projects for Life Science. As a Business Analyst you will be the backbone of the Strategy Realization Team working closely with the head of the team and senior project managers to support and drive initiatives impacting efficiency and effectiveness. Therefore, we a looking for a high potential and curious mind with a quick grasp who is eager to experience a high learning curve. The key aspects of the role and projects are:
Analytics: Highly analytical mindset being able to work with the complex problems. Execution: Support project managers in execution and tracking projects and driving process improvement.
Communication & Stakeholder Management: Support coordination of information on executive-level and prepare materials for executive presentations.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, economics or engineering or similar discipline.
- 2+ years working experience as an analyst or in an analytical role in a corporate environment.
- 2+ years of experience working with large amounts of financial or other data using Microsoft Excel.
- 2+ years of Financial modeling experienced is a must.
- 2+ years working experience in management consultancy or in Strategy/Data Analytics function in a corporate environment.
- Fluent in English language both oral and written.
- Strong analytical strength and process thinking skills.
- Comfortable working a fast paced, energetic, team-oriented environment.
- Willing to constructively contribute to and debate key issues affecting the organization across multiple areas.
- Highly motivated, willing to take over responsibility and confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Working in a matrix organization experience is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.