A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a frontend full stack application engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Proven experience as Frontend Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience in developing mobile and desktop applications.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3 & Responsive design
- Solid skill with WeChat/WeChat Mini Program/Official Accounts ecosystem and hands on experience with WeChat Mini Program UI development
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL, Oracle), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Demonstrable algorithm/data structure and problem-solving skills.
- Strong passion for technology and innovation and great attention to details.
- Excellent English & Chinese language communication and teamwork skills
Who You Are:
Education Minimum Requirement:
- B.S. degree is required. Engineering, Information Management/Compute Science or related area is preferred.
Desired Experience, Certifications:
- Experience of working in and configuring cloud setup – AWS/Tencent
- Knowledge of server-side web application development.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- High standard of quality and focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong problem solve skill, ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Knowledge of common continuous integration patterns and practices
- Strong learning mindset. Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test lifecycle
Location and Travel:
Preferred base location is Shanghai. Travel is not expected
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com