A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- System Analyst
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless delivery of IT solutions.
- Analyze/document high-level requirements (scope), Process flow diagrams and Maintain traceability matrix
- Ensure that all solutions are delivered meeting business requirements and expectations.
- Analyze/document detailed functional requirements and business rules (develop use cases)
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project Testing documentation such as users Alpha, Integration and UAT Documents.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding enhancement/improvement of current solutions and implementation of new solutions – both systems and processes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- Experience in working finance business applications projects
- 5+ years’ experience analyzing business requirements and leading information systems projects through the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience delivering technical solutions across various business groups
- Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking and analysis, documentation, group facilitation and presentation skills
- Pharma commercial business and process knowledge strongly preferred
Essential and Critical Skills
- 5+ years’ experience of Finance Applications is required
- Requires demonstrated working knowledge of the end-to-end Finance & Controlling process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Supervision, Negotiation skills and Mentoring and coaching
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com