A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: To provide supporting services to the sales organization and external customers, assisting with pre- and post- sales processes, and developing and deepening customer relationships.
Where required, the role may support specific sales personnel or customers from a specific geography, business unit or business segment. The above options will be determined according to the relevant BU strategy in terms of sales support. You will receive and deal with specific requests from the sales organization and ensure that an appropriate response is conveyed in a timely fashion. When relevant, processing new sales leads, updating and maintaining Sales Force . You must seek information from supporting groups in order to help prepare or create a quote. You arrange for samples to be dispatched to customers and check on stock levels while managing customer inventory reserves. This results also in coordinating with inventory planning, procurement, order management and sales operations to ensure customer demands are correctly fulfilled. You will have the opportunity to be involved in coaching others or assisting with the introduction of new starters, as well as participating in local project or process improvements initiatives
Who you are:
- Educated to Diploma, or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Fluent in German
- Requires 2 or more years’ experience in a similar position in a customer-facing role or environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with customers
- Strong Commercial accuman and Strong knowledge of Sales Cycle process.
- Experience of working to deadlines and multiple tasks and priorities is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Cycle process. SAP experience is a plus
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team (as a real team player)
- Proactive and very well organized with forward thinking and RCA/preventative mindset
- Possesses strong analytical skill and accurate and attentive to detail.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com