A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be a part of the operational Transfer Pricing department within Group Tax. You will be involved and support the team in the core processes like Transfer Price setting and margin monitoring from a controlling perspective. Furthermore you act as a contact person for operational transfer price matters for stakeholders in finance and business across the company legal entities. By that, you are gaining insights in Transfer Pricing from a tax and operational point of view.
Who you are:
• You study Business Administrations or comparable
• You have completed your Bachelor or at least the first half of Bachelor's studies
• You have strong Excel skills and interest in financial reporting
• Preferably, you have Controlling / Accounting background knowledge
• English in written
• You are highly motivated, analytical and result orientated and like to work in a young and innovative team.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com