A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In your role as administrative support for the Global Business Franchise Fertility Franchise you are working in an international environment in the world leading company for drugs and technologies for in vitro fertilization. You will support the business travels of the global team including travel expenses. Furthermore, you will support upcoming administrative tasks, meetings and organization of business visits as well as workshops and Offsite meetings. In your role you support the coordination of internal team activities e.g. organizing department get-togethers. Maintaining global distribution lists and share drive accesses will be part of you daily work. You will be supporting the maintenance of our internal webpage, called EVA, and the creation of our Fertility Newsletter as well.
Who you are:
- Student registered at University
- Business-English fluent and German skills preferred
- Self- organized, self- motivated personality
- Enjoy working in an international team
- Experience as assistant working in a global team is a plus
- Quick apprehension, self-initiative and reliable working attitude
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and “out of the box” thinking
- Flexible – know how to organize/prioritize your work; open to change and able to adjust accordingly
- You are a self-starter who is creative, curious and goal oriented with an open personality
- You have very good capabilities in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
Duration: 10 months
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!