A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Do you have a passion for scientific communication, publication and strategy?
We have an opportunity for an experienced Medical Communications/Publications professional to join our team as an Associate Director of Global Medical Communications, supporting our exciting Oncology franchise for one of our Oncology launch assets. The successful candidate will drive the delivery of Medical Publication plans within a framework of budgets and timelines, as well as publication-related deliverables (MSL Decks, Talking Papers, Scientific Communication Platforms), collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders and collaboration partners. They will provide guidance to cross-functional teams in relation to implementation and strategic foundation of medical communication plans, as well as supervise the work of vendors.
Who you are:
- Proven track record of successful Medical Publication Strategies and deliverables
- Minimum 6 years professional experience in an international Pharma/ Biotech medical publication setting (or Pharma-related agency), or equivalent experience in various aspects of drug development process especially clinical, biostatistic, regulatory, safety, medical
- Advanced university degree in science, medicine or another related subject, preferably with a PhD
- Therapeutic expertise/experience in Oncology or Immuno-oncology, as well as sound awareness of the pharmaceutical business and trends in the industry
- Experience in supporting a launch asset is a plus
- People leadership skills and experience; some line management experience a plus
- Experience in managing projects cross-functionally and in an international setting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex processes, project management and project leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Fluent in spoken and written English, basic knowledge of 2nd language (German, French) a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com