A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Shift Timings: 10:30 AM-7:30 PM or 1:30 PM- 10:30 PM
As an Admin at Org’s IT - Advanced Analytics team, you will be providing administrative support for all staff members of the team. This role is vital for the smooth-running of a business.
Your responsibilities encompass:
- Taking care of the onboarding activities: Acting as a buddy and ensuring the new joiner is well equipped to initiate his tasks.
- Assisting in recruitment: Shortlisting the resumes from the tool for each requirement, perform screening, arranging interviews accordingly and managing till the HR process stage.
- Assisting in the training needs for the team.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities for each team.
- Maintaining team data with precision and confidentiality.
- General office management such as ordering stationary, arranging food necessities.
- Organizing travel and accommodation for the team.
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- Getting involved in liaising with the global team members and internal members.
- Word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing
- Providing administration support to Senior Management.
- Additionally, Administrators are often responsible for specific projects and tasks, as well as overseeing the work of junior staff.
Who you are:
- Any Graduate with a min of 1year experience in IT Industry.
- Strong Excel worksheet skills; including formulas and data manipulation, working knowledge of Microsoft Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent in team play and communications, willingness to travel, fluent English is pre-requisite in spoken and written.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com