A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Due to an internal promotion, our experienced and driven team is currently looking for a Business Process Supervisor to join them in Amsterdam. In this role you will be the main point of contact for Customer Excellence (for Research & Applied within our Life Science division) for systems & tools support, governance and monitoring
. Responsible for people management of the Process Team (team of 9), you will be responsible for recruitment, retention, staff development / coaching and mentoring, performance, development reviews and succession planning. Driving continuous improvement within your own areas of responsibility, you develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will deploy your team members to support the needs of the business with process development and implementation. You will ensure solutions meets regional customer excellence needs, will provide second level support to end users, manage regression testing for new releases and changes, and initiate further template improvement via change requests for current legacy systems. Promoting innovation within the team, you drive or propose improvement actions and projects to support the Customer Excellence teams and ensure best in class performance
Who you are:
- You completed a Bachelor or Masters’ degree in a relevant field (preferred) and gained experience in a similar function
- You have direct management experience
- Your advanced analytical skills allow you to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions
- You possess business knowledge and use understanding of how relevant areas integrate to achieve objectives
- Applies technical expertise, analytical skills and judgment in the analysis of factual information in complicated or novel situations, takes a broad perspective to problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions, anticipates patterns and links, looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Works effectively in a mixed environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services and to define processes and standards.
- You have experience with ERP & CRM systems
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English, additional languages are an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com