Show All Results
Market BP Lead - Ireland
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
WL Expert 3
You will act as the Country HR Business Partner for Ireland, responsible for all HR activities under Market HR. You will partner the site teams in delivering the people strategy and enabling managers to ensure continued success. This will include the delivery of HR support for all employee lifecycle solutions in collaboration with Market Solutions Partners, leveraging the existing solutions portfolio & frameworks (e.g. People Analytics, Organizational Transformation & Change). You will lead across lifecycle topics including but not limited to onboarding, engagement, C&B, people development, ER and IR topics. This requires the ability to translate Market requirements and closely partner with Sector Business Partners & Market HR partners to translate business requirements into operational plans reflecting local regulations and strategy implementation.
Within this role you have the opportunity to shape the Market HR organisation for Ireland with an integrative, strategic and future-orientated approach. The position is based in Cork, Ireland (with travel to other sites) and reports into the Market HR Lead for UK/Ireland/Israel.
Who you are:-
- Degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Significant working knowledge of Ireland employment law
- Proven experience as a trusted partner capable of managing multi-site people strategies and the ability to influence in a positive manner
- Hands-on senior HR professional with significant multi-site experience in high-tech multinational manufacturing sector
- Proven experience of designing direct employee engagement strategy
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix organization including, working on multiple projects and managing a large variety of local and multinational stakeholders
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com