A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Our team is currently looking for a hands-on Market Access Consultant to support a temporary need. Working on reimbursement dossiers submissions, therapeutic area of focus will be Immuno-Oncology and Neurology. You will work in close collaboration with other internal functions: medical, commercial, etc. as well as relevant external stakeholders. Your main point of contacts in terms of deliverables for this assignment will be the Head of Market Access and the General Manager.
Who you are:
- You ideally completed a degree in Health Economics or a related field
- You have 5+ years' experience in market access and gained in-depth experience in dossiers submissions
- You are preferably experienced in reimbursement dossiers submissions
- You gained Oncology and/or Neurology experience (preferred)
- You can efficiently establish a cross functional network internally and to quickly start contributing to ongoing activities
- You are very autonomous and available at short notice (at least for several days per week)
Applications closing on February 17th end of business day
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com